How does it work?
In addition to secure storage, another important aspect of our logistics process is tape transport.
- Transport is carried out by internal and intensively screened employees. All processes are managed and guaranteed in ISO 27001 and 9001. These guarantee our quality and reliability.
- All vehicles have been conditioned and equipped with a so-called ‘vehicle tracking system’, allowing us to track your tape backup at all times.
There is no safer location than the underground bunker of Backupned, located at one of the highest points in the Netherlands.
- Your data will in no way be accessible from the outside: the best protection against an increasing number of threats, such as viruses, malware and targeted sabotages (corruption).
- In the event of a calamity, your tape backup will always be secure. External storage of a tape backup is crucial in a situation such as this.
In order to provide you with professional management of tape volumes, Backupned has developed it own scanning application, the so-called ‘Tape Tracer’.
- The app registers and archives all tape activities. As a result, all activities of the customer can be tracked using our authorised customer portal.
- Thanks to a sound method of security, Tape Tracer’s secure data is not accessible. This method (and its great reliability) is highly appreciated by both our customers and auditors, especially from remote locations.
In the event of a calamity at your location, we can take action very quickly.
- In the event of an emergency, we can act quickly and accurately and will return the data you required within the agreed time frame. We set up procedures for each customer, in which agreed authorisations are established.
- Thanks to our exact and pure copy of your data, we can easily replace your original data in the event of loss.