We collect your personal data for various purposes, such as processing your order, conducting correspondence with you or handling an application. We may combine the information we have collected from you with the information we have obtained from other sources. This allows us to improve the overall accuracy and completeness of the information and to better tailor our contacts with you. In addition, we may also collect information regarding your use of our websites.
All data obtained through this site is kept strictly confidential. This information will not be lent, rented or sold, nor will it be made public in any way. In addition, we use security techniques to prevent loss, mutilation or any other damage to information.
What are your personal data used for
- For dealing with your requests, by ourselves or by others involved in the settlement.
- For establishing contact with you, for customer satisfaction surveys or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support products or services that you have purchased from us.
- For marketing purposes, if you have given permission for this.
- To focus on your interaction with our sites, to simplify navigation and to compile statistics on the use of websites.
When we collect information from you, you can inform us that you do not want it to be used for further marketing contacts.
We have a number of types of cookies that we use to make our website as user-friendly as possible.
Cookies that ensure that this website functions properly:
- Remembering information that you enter on the various pages, so that you do not have to fill in all your data again
- Passing information from one page to the next page
- Saving preferences, such as the language, location, the desired number of search results to display.
- Saving settings for optimal video display, such as the desired buffer size and resolution information of your screen
- Reading out your browser settings in order to be able to display our website optimally on your screen
- Detecting abuse of our website and services, for example by registering a number of consecutive failed log-in attempts
- Taxing the website evenly, making the site accessible
- Offering the possibility to save log-in data so you do not have to enter it every time
- Make it possible to respond to our websites
Cookies with which we can measure the use of the website. This enables us to make the structure, navigation and content of the website as user-friendly as possible. We can not reduce the statistics and other reports to persons.
With Google Analytics, we measure how you use the website and how you found us. We use this knowledge to improve our sites.
We have signed a processor agreement with Google and the data is encrypted and processed anonymously. We have disabled data sharing with Google.
The cookies are stored for a maximum of 2 years. Google does not share anonymous data with third parties. Read Google’s Privacy Statement here.
CrazyEgg keeps track of what you click on our website. This allows us to optimize our pages so that we show the most relevant information in the best places.
The cookie that CrazyEgg places is to see if you are a new visitor or a returning visitor. Crazy Egg does not share anonymous data with third parties.
The cookies are stored for a maximum of 5 years. Read here the privacy statement from Crazy Egg.
Cookies with which we can send offers that you wish to receive. Think of offers via partner sites or on social media.
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, because, for example, our website or the rules surrounding cookies change. We may change the content of the statements and the cookies included in the lists always and without prior notice. We recommend that you regularly consult this webpage for the latest version, to assess whether you want to revise the permission.